Neptune, NJ (PRWEB) June 29, 2012
Professional Fireworks Displays are a great summertime event in many communities. In most instances, vendors are professionals and provide the display only after receiving a permit. They must operate under strict safety regulations and under the watchful eye of the fire marshal.
Recreational fireworks, on the other hand, are extremely dangerous and pose a significant hazard. Consumer fireworks are legal under federal law for consumer use in some states, however in many states and communities they are illegal.
- Study Finds July 4th as Deadliest Driving Day of the Year
- Latest Post from Fitness Tips for Women Blog, GetFitDaily.com, Announces How Strength Training can Help Fight Alzheimers
- What are some tips for a couple in a long distance relationship?
- KeysCaribbean Serves Up Hot Summer Savings & July Fun in the Florida Keys with Up to 50% Off & Free Night Stay Vacation Deals
- Greenwood County, SC Upgrades 9-1-1 Software and Services With InterAct Public Safety Systems and EMBARQ