Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
Taj Boston, the landmark hotel at Arlington and Newbury streets overlooking the Public Garden, has two tempting offers for great two-night (or more) summer getaways.
Both feature a gift of special savings while you indulge in your favorite Boston pursuits. Let the hotels concierge team assist you to take in a game or two at Fenway, explore the latest interactive experiences such as the citys new Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum on the waterfront, ride the iconic Swan Boats in Americas first botanic garden or browse the galleries and designer boutiques along fashionable Newbury Street at the hotels doorstep. The offers begin June 29 and continue on most dates through September 6, 2012, subject to availability.
To reserve, call 617-536-5700 or 877-482-5267 (877-4-TAJ BOS) toll-free or visit http://www.tajhotels.com/boston
Taj Boston Flexi Credit Offer Summer 2012
Stay two nights at Taj Boston this summer and receive a flexible $ 100 credit* that you can use for hotel dining and select services. Among the inventive dining options that await you are New Englands finest seafood and shellfish, other regional favorites and Indian delicacies available daily in The Caf
- KeysCaribbean Serves Up Hot Summer Savings & July Fun in the Florida Keys with Up to 50% Off & Free Night Stay Vacation Deals
- For Americans Traveling to London: Four International Events, Three Special Offers, One Unforgettable Hotel
- Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida announces the Hale & Hearty 7k for June 2 at the Riverside Arts Market
- BellVoz Introduces a New Central America International Long Distance Minute Plan to Call Loved Ones In Panama
- GMS Talent Introduces New Sales Training Model Based Upon Emotional Skills